Treat mum to a divine meal out this Mother’s Day weekend
’tis the weekend for pampering mum and what better way to say “thank you” than treating the special mum in your life to a fantastic meal out? Fancy an afternoon tea, Sunday lunch, or perhaps maybe Dim Sum or a warming curry? Whatever her taste, toptable makes it easy to search and book last minute availability.
Here are a few of our favourite special offers:
- Aubaine High Street Kensington – offering a special two-course bellini lunch £29
- Kettner’s – Say thank you with 2 courses £24.95, 3 courses £29.95. All mothers receive complimentary champagne. As an added bonus their pianist will be playing all afternoon.
- Namaaste Kitchen – Special 4-course menu for £24.95 and a glass of champagne for mum
- The Brasserie at The Cumberland – Savour the day with a Bloody Mary brunch special at £26.95 pp.
- Brumus (Haymarket) – Book for afternoon tea and Brumus will treat your mum to a delicious complimentary rose blush Bellini and a signature Miller Harris candle (worth £38)
toptable has rounded up Mother’s Day restaurants with availability and special offers. Check out the full list here.