OpenTable Unveils Business Intelligence Suite for GuestCenter
New Analytics Help Restaurants Seat More Guests and Personalize Hospitality to Turn First-Time Diners into Regulars
16th May 2018 – OpenTable, the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations and part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), has today announced a business intelligence suite for its flagship restaurant management product GuestCenter. The new suite gives restaurants the tools and insights they need to seat more guests, better understand their diners’ booking habits and preferences, and personalise hospitality to help turn first-time diners into regulars.
“Our goal is to give restaurants the insights they need to make well-informed decisions affecting their business,” Prasad Gune, OpenTable SVP of Product. “The business intelligence suite offers at-a-glance dashboards showing both past performance and trend analysis which helps restaurants manage their operations, adjust their staffing schedules, and tailor their marketing efforts – all in real time”.
The business intelligence suite provides powerful insights and recommendations to help restaurants grow and thrive:
- Shift Occupancy Analysis: Analyses monthly and yearly historical occupancy to help identify occupancy trends and forecast demand.
- Turn Time Optimisation: Uncovers opportunities to optimize turn times to maximize busy shifts and seat more guests
- Booking Insights: Analyses reservation data to provide insight into where diners are coming from.
- Referral Insights: Tracks referrals, concierge relationships and reservations, giving restaurants insight on who is referring the business and the number of guests they are sending to the restaurant.
- Restaurant Owner app: Presents quick analytics into how the business is performing on a monthly and shift basis, giving restaurateurs the knowledge they need to make informed and strategic decisions.
- Monthly Business Reports: Shares actionable insights for busy owners and GMs, ensuring stakeholders stay informed with top-line reporting.
Additional analytics will be rolled out in the coming months, including a first time guest and visit frequency report, and covers and reviews analysis. These additional reports will help restaurants understand where their diners come from and how to convert them into regulars.
– ENDS –
For further information please contact: