London West End Restaurant Week
–Celebrate the best of the Capital’s culinary experiences-
London, May 11 2015… OpenTable, the world’s leading online restaurant booking service, is serving up its first London West End Restaurant Week. From 13 – 24th May, OpenTable will be celebrating the West End’s vibrant food scene with a selection of the best special offers at some of the area’s top restaurants.
Diners will be able to enjoy great value culinary experiences at over 70 award-winning eateries, hidden gems and exciting new restaurants in Mayfair, Soho and beyond.
Included in the special offers for diners are exclusive menus at Gordon Ramsay’s Heddon Street Kitchen (three courses for £26) and Maze (five course tasting menu and cocktail for £55), as well as exciting experiences at restaurants which have not previously hosted offers with OpenTable including, Nobu Berkeley Street, Nobu London, Flesh&Buns, Sketch Lecture Room and Library, Novikov Asian and Hix Champagne and Oyster Bar – Selfridges.
Whatever your taste and whatever your budget, London West End Restaurant Week has something to suit every palette.
West End Restaurant Week Deals:
- Gordon Ramsay’s Heddon Street Kitchen is offering an exclusive 3 Courses for £26
- Maze, is offering an exclusive 5 course tasting menu and cocktail for £55
New to OpenTable:
- Nobu Berkeley Street, is offering a 4 course lunch for £45 and 7 course dinner with a glass of Prosecco for £85
- Nobu London is offering a 6 course lunch for £70 and 7 course dinner and seasonal cocktail on arrival for £85
- Flesh&Buns is offering a 4 course tasting menu for £30
- Sketch Lecture Room and Library is offering 3 courses including coffee for £40
- Novikov Asian is offering Dim Sum lunch from £18 for lunch and a complementary Bellini on arrival for dinner
- Hix Champagne and Oyster Bar – Selfridges is offering 6 Oysters and a mini bottle of Moët Rose for £25 per person
The best of the rest:
- Hakkasan Mayfair is offering a 3 course sharing menu, including a cocktail each for £68
- Savoy Grill is offering a 4 course meal for £38
- Aqua 5th Floor is offering 3 courses and a cocktail for £29
- MASH is offering 50% off all steaks (excluding Wagyu)
- Fera at Claridges is offering a London West End Restaurant Week menu for £60
- Grill at the Dorchester is offering a 2 course lunch menu for £29 and a 3 course dinner menu for £39
- Cinnamon Soho is offering a 5 course tasting menu and a Mango Kick cocktail for £35
- Wright Brothers is offering a house platter to share and a glass of Prosecco each for £45 for two
- Mews of Mayfair is offering 2 course set menu and glass of wine for £19
- Crazy Bear Fitzrovia is offering a sharing menu and Champagne for £42.50
All prices are per person unless specified. For further information on London West End Restaurant Week and to view all the offers included in the celebration visit http://bit.ly/1KhQcqe.